By Hospitable team
Hospitable’s new mobile apps are now live and ready to help you deliver the perfect guest experience, no matter where you are.
You will get access to the same powerful features you get on the Hospitable desktop experience, just resized to run smoothly and seamlessly on your smartphone device.
Download them today:
What can you do with the Hospitable app?
The Hospitable app allows you to do all the things you know and love from the Hospitable web application on your desktop computer, with some extra little bonuses!
You’ll be able to:
- Communicate with your guests using the unified Inbox
- View the week or month ahead on the integrated Calendar
- Automate your communications using the Guest Experience section to create and edit your messaging rules, question detection, and review settings
- Personalize your messages by creating or editing your own Custom Codes or using our 70+ shortcodes
- Delegate jobs and tasks to other members of your team, automatically or manually, using the Operations section.
… and, the feature many of you have been expecting:
- Get notifications in real-time whenever you receive a message on the Inbox.
(Don’t worry, you can disable notifications if you prefer.)
What do you need for the app to work on your phone?
The mobile apps should work on all modern smartphones.
iPhones: iOS 11.4 and above
Android: Android 4.0.3 and above
To make the most of the apps, we recommend you update your account to the new version of Hospitable if you haven’t yet.
The app is completely free for all Hospitable subscribers.
What does the future hold for the Hospitable mobile apps?
Our new Android and iOS apps are now part of our core offering and our product team will be updating and upgrading them in the same agile way we do the rest of our features. Whenever a new feature or update is added to the desktop version of Hospitable, we will strive to make it available on the mobile apps at the same time.
If you have any questions or feedback, we’ll be very happy to hear them! Please get in touch via the chat on the application or via [email protected].
Hospitable Tip: How to Automatically Upsell Late Check-outs and Extra Nights
One of the ways short-term rental owners make extra income is by upselling. A host in Miami recently shared with us that they make at least $100 per month extra with almost no effort.
A useful feature of hospitable that might not be immediately obvious is that you can automatically ask your guests if they’d like to stay an extra night, or you can offer them a late check-out for a fee.